The 4 Best Places to Buy HCG Injections
Best Places to Buy HCG Injections Online
NewEdge Health is a website dedicated to providing the most reliable information about weight loss, anti-aging, and wellness services. We have a lot of experience with the HCG Diet, because at one point we were a local clinic that offered the HCG Diet Protocol. Because of this, we created this guide to help you make an informed decission about where to buy real HCG injections, and how to buy hcg injections online, through a legal medical provider online. If you want real HCG, scroll down where you will find the hcg provider comparison chart.
Are you ready to buy HCG now?
If you are ready to buy hcg now, click one of the HCG Diet Providers below.Buy RiverFront MD HCG Buy Diet Doc HCG Buy US HCG Shots Buy iHCG Injections HCG
Table of Contents
HCG Provider Comparison Chart
Top 4 Suppliers of HCG Injections
Below is our list of HCG providers, starting with our top recomendations.
RiverFront MD | Proof of Purity
HCG Buying Guide
How did we decide who the best HCG Suppliers are?
Our list of places to purchase hcg injections online is based on a basic criteria that we found was very important hours of research into the telemedicine industry standards.
- We checked HCG Diet Reviews for each provider and found hcg testimonials for each provider listed.
- We made sure each HCG Diet Company only offered Pure, US based Pharmaceutical HCG Injections.
- We looked at support options. Do they offer Phone, Chat, and Email support? And do they offer HCG Diet Coaching?
- We made sure the companies have one or more licensed medical practitioners on staff who can legally prescribe HCG Injections.
Can I Really Buy HCG Injections Online?
How is it possible to buy hcg online, legally?
HCG is a prescription product, which must be prescribed by a licensed medical professional before you can buy pharmacy grade HCG shots from a licensed US pharmacy. As more and more services become available online, the medical world is not far behind. Telemedicine has made medical services and products such as HCG injections available through online telemedicine services. The only problem is that navigating the online medical world can be a bit scary. We’re here to help. We made a list of the top 5 legitimate online weight loss clinics that offer HCG shots online. See the comparison chart below, before you decide where to buy HCG injections online.
Do I Need A Prescription for HCG?
While there are places that you can buy hcg online without a prescription, we don't recomend it. There are a lot of fake overseas pharmacies that make a business out of taking your well earned money in return for a fake product. The biggest problem is that there is no way to get your money back. HCG is also very difficult to test. There are rumors about using a pregnancy test to test your HCG, but a pregnancy test is NOT a reliable way of testing for HCG. Be careful before you buy HCG injections online, that you are purchasing from a well known licensed medical provider. Luckily, we have done the ground work for you.
How do I Know I Am Getting Real HCG?
The only reliable way of knowing if you are getting real HCG, is if it from a compounding pharmacy in the United States, prescribed by a licensed medical provider. In other words, you really need to get your HCG through a doctor. The companies we listed above are respected Telemedicine providers that have been in business for years.
Cautions Before you Buy HCG
Read This before you Purchase HCG
US Pharmacies vs International Pharmacies
What is the difference between US Pharmacies, and International Pharmacies? This really depends on what country you are talking about. There are a lot of great international pharmacies, but there are also a lot of fakes. Canadian pharmacies often carry the exact same products carried in the US, but for a cheaper price. India also has some good pharmacies, and other countries as well. There are also a lot of websites online that pose as legitimate online pharmacies. The problem is knowing which ones are safe to order from. The only way to know would be to order HCG from each one of them, and then test the product for yourself.
HCG Injections vs Homeopathic HCG
HCG Injections: HCG is short for human Chorionic Gonadotropin, and is a hormone that women product in large quantities during pregnancy. HCG Injections have the real HCG hormone in them, and are compounded by pharmacies in IU's. Vials usually come in 3000iu and 5000iu bottles. HCG mimics a number of hormones, and only a few of the functions of HCG are known. HCG mimics Leutinizing Hormone (LH), which is responsible for the natural production of Testosterone. This is important during a severe calorie deficit, because Testosterone, along with a number of other hormones, decline in a calorie deficit. In this way HCG helps to reduce the effects of under feeding.
Homeopathic HCG: Homeopathic HCG is derived from the original HCG hormone, and goes through a specific homeopathic mixing process. After this process there is no hCG hormone left in the final product, although it is said to have a similar effect of HCG. Many individuals are successful using Homeopathic HCG drops, although we don't think the effects are the same as real HCG Injections.
Prepare for the HCG Diet Protocol
Have a plan before the start the HCG Diet
You know the saying... "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". In our experience with the HCG Diet, this is absolutely true. We have seen numerous individuals go in thinking that all they have to do is take these magical HCG shots, and voila, the fat melts away. You must understand before you go an buy hcg from a medical provider, that it takes work on your part. HCG will assist in guarding against some of the metabolic pitfalls that happen during an extreme diet program, and it is said by MANY to reduce hunger, but it's not a magic pill. You need to take the HCG Diet seriously, follow the diet strictly, and even more importantly, consider your maintenance plan. We will talk more about the maintenance plan later in the article, but for now, lets look at a list of things you should be doing before you start.
Things to do before you start the HCG Diet
- Find an HCG Diet Partner
- One of the most succesful practices we have found, is having support. Don't keep your diet and goals a secret. Let others know you are dieting, and let them know how important it is to you. A friend offering you foods that you know you shouldn't eat can really be difficult. But even more importantly, a friend holding you accountable makes a world of difference. The best thing to do is to find someone who wants to do the HCG Diet WITH you.
- Have a Goal
- Goals are very important, but some individuals are afraid of them. Don't think of goals as scary deadlines that you must hit or you have failed. Goals are there to drive you to do your best, and goals can be adjusted as you go. Don't adjust your goals every day, but realize that if you know you are going to be short of your goal, adjust the goal so that you can still hit a milestone.
- Plan out your meals
- Luckily, the HCG Diet is very simple, considering the fact that there are very few foods to choose from. With that in mind, it is somewhat easy to prepare food for the diet, and to plan out meals. We recomend making it easy on yourself. Make sure you plan at least 1 day ahead. You can do this by preparing foods in bulk, or scheduling times to do all of your cooking. Again, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail". One of the most common reasons we see individuals fail on the HCG Diet after they just purchased HCG for hundreds of dollars, is failing to take responsibility for planning for success.
- Get some Exercise
- You have heard that exercise is a killer on the HCG Diet, right? Well, that's not entirely true. Yes, overexerting yourself can cause some problems, especially with women. Someone who isn't accustomed to working out, who also happens to be on a very low calorie diet, can cause undue stress. If you start an exercise program at the same time that you start the HCG Diet, just be careful that you don't overdo it. Increased physical stress can cause cortisol to elevate, and cortisol is not only an enemy to fat loss, it causes water retention. The combiniation of the two can really cause a person to stress out. If you are goint to work out on the HCG Diet, be smart. Don't overdo it. If walking for a few minutes is all you can do, that's okay.
HCG Diet Maintenance Plan
Maintaining your weight after the HCG Diet Protocol can be difficult, but not if you aren't ready for it. After following a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD), your body will be running at a decelerated rate. Also, you will have less body mass, and less body mass means you burn less calories. Yep, that's right, the smaller you are, the less you can eat. This is partly due to the fact that even fat burns calories. When you were overweight, your metabolic rate is higher than what it will be when you lose the weight. This is what makes it so difficult for individuals to lose weight, and keep it off. Most people are accustomed to eating a lot of calories, and after losing weight they have no idea what a portion size should be.
Don't let this scare you. You can do it, and over time you can accelerate your metabolic rate. When you weight less, you will feel more energized, you will have the ability to be more active, and you will enjoy it more. Start finding something other than food to comfort you. Find new activities that you have long wished you could do before you lost the weight. If you do this, you will find that eating less calories will become natural. That's all it takes. Eat less, pay attention to your serving sizes, and if you notice you are putting on weight again, back off. Over time it will get easier and easier.
HCG Diet FAQ's
We have heard all kinds of questions about the HCG Diet. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions.
- How fast can I lose weight on the HCG Diet?
- While it is often said that a person can lose up to 1 lb per day on the HCG diet, the rate of weight loss varies from person to person. The amount of weight a person can lose varies based on their personal stats; Weight, Age, Gender, Etc. As a general rule, the heavier you are, the faster you will lose weight. Why? because the heavier you are, the more calories your body burns per day. Yes, HCG helps you lose weight, but no, HCG does not magically melt fat into oblivion. Your body still needs to burn the fat off, and your metabolic rate will determine how fast you can lose weight. HCG simply supports the weight loss, improves well-being, and helps curb your appetite.
- Does the HCG Diet work?
- The answer to this is simple. Yes, the HCG Diet works. Obviously if you are eating 500-800 calories a day, you will lose weight. The difference is that HCG will make it easier to do so, and will protect against muscle wasting while you do it.
- Is the HCG Diet safe?
- The HCG Diet has had a very safe track record. The very mild side effects that some individuals experience, are not permanent, and go away after the diet.
- Can I just buy HCG Drops?
- While we recoment purchasing real HCG online from a telemedicine provider as your first choice, there are a few companies that offer effective HCG Drops that are effective while following the HCG Diet.
- Do HCG Injections hurt?
- HCG is administered via Subcutaneous (SubQ) Injection, which means it is injected with a tiny insulin needle into the fat. These shots rarely cause any kind of pain. The fear of injecting is all in the head.
- How fast will I lose weight with HCG?
- Most clients can expect to lose between 0.25-1 lbs per day on the HCG Diet. The individuals who lose close to 1 lb per day, usually have at least 50-100+ lbs to lose.
- How do I know my HCG is real?
- If you purchase HCG from one of our recomended telemedicine providers, we can assure you that the HCG is from a US-based 503A or 503B compounding pharmacy.
- How do I mix HCG Injections?
- You can find instructions for mixing HCG here
- How do I inject HCG?
- You can find instructions for injecting HCG here
- Where do I inject HCG?
- We recopmend injecting HCG with a subcutaneous needle into the belly fat.
- Where should I buy HCG if it is my first time?
- We recomend purchasing HCG here if you are new to the diet.
- What is the correct dosage of HCG for weight loss?
- HCG Dosage for weight loss ranges from 125-200iu's per day, and a lot of the guru's out there will tell you that you have the find the perfect dosage for yourself. The truth is this. As long as you get enough, you will be fine. After over a decade of experience, taking 150iu's or more per day, works for 99% of the dieters out there. IF you are having problems on the HCG diet, it usually isn't related to dosage. It is usually diet based.
- How long can I be on the HCG Diet?
- We recomend only being on the HCG Diet for up to two rounds. That's about 40-60 days total. After that, you should take a break.
- How long will HCG stay good after I mix it?
- After reconstituting HCG, it will last roughly just over one month. After that, testing shows that HCG starts to decline in potency. While the HCG is still safe to inject long after 1 month, the potenct won't be high enough for results.